Tuesday 30 August 2011

.back to the roots.

Back to the roots.

drums.
guitar.
bass.
voice.

This is how I picture it. Simple but sufficient. People with the same passion for MUSIC. People who.. not only play music, who feel it and can't breathe without it. Who like to share it with others, just cuz of the joy it brings! People who want to unite their melodies, aspects, interpretations... For the magic results. No egos. No excessive egos. Although, cooperating with egos can bring good results, I'm still convinced, positive encouragement and motivation can do too!

No one want's to make music and be creative in a negative environment,right? I'm sure most of you musicians would agree. If you don't, well then you haven't experienced it before, but you should! The good relationships between the members are essential! Everyone should be aware of each-others strengths and support them!

Anyways, I'm up to something. I feel it could be a start of something really good. I'll keep you up to date every now and then. All I can say is, it's going to be awesome!! If it's not awesome, then it'll probably be pretty awesome!:D

last but not least:

treat others as you wish to be treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment