Wednesday 2 November 2011

.never when it rains.

Hello dear bloggers;)

it's been a while since I've written anything here.
But I haven't been sleeping. The songs,texts and thoughts keep growing in my black book. Just a few more pages and it's full... I've taken some time off during summer,as you all know, the 16 bands I'm in, do take some energy and time;)

I haven't been in the studio with Matej for a while now, but I've kept on recording ideas on my own. The last song we've recorded there, was one of the first ones I wrote. I remember coming into the Mush-room:), Matej has set the mic and plugged in the guitar cable.. First I've recorded the guitar and after that I sang. I haven't managed to record a better take to fit in with the song later,after a few months.. So I've just kept the first one! (except for the back vocals and some additional stuff..).
It's a special song,..not only because of it's content and all of the emotions attached to it.. but,because of the whole recording process and the people who joined and helped to make it sound even sweeter:)

It's amazing how this song has grown. Like a child. And now it finally stands and walks on it's own. Maybe it will walk towards you, talk to you, smile at you:)

whatever you feel listening to it, be sure, I've felt it too when I've wrote it and sang it. And I still do,..everyone starts anew every now and then. And it's always the people around us,..that are important, aren't they? Remember the ones who stand by you, the ones you can call in the middle of the night! They're like a song, you remember and listen to when you need comfort. Doesn't matter how old it gets, you remember it.. even in 20 years! :)

Close some doors. Not because of pride, but because that no longer fits your life.
Paulo Coelho.


mojcART - never when it rains by mojcART

No comments:

Post a Comment