Thursday 12 April 2012

.dance in the city.

Hello dear musicians, friends, colleagues, friends & foes.

Just thought, I'd write a little something, since it's been quite a while. At the moment I'm excited to be in the studio again, recording new songs,..Singing, playing guitar, clapping, laughing and trying out new stuff. Matej is supportive as always, keeps boosting my caffeine level and is innovative with the sound. Pero is patiently waiting for his moment:)

Leaving you with a few caught moments from yesterday.Also had the chance to stand behind the lens,ahh..I'm learning sth new every day..Thnx Matej!

A little piece of the new song DANCE IN THE CITY.

"This dance in motion without emotion
we can't go on like this.
The act of passion is beat by fashion,
I won't face defeat"


can't wait for you to consume it once it's whole.. Keep you updated, stay creative!
M



No comments:

Post a Comment